On the other side!! Yay

Dee2011
on 4/10/11 10:47 am - PA
After having surgery delayed for almost four hours Friday I am now on the losers bench. Let the journey to healthier life begin. Home today, everything seems to be going really well.  Have some pain but then that's to be expected. Been taking fluids like crazy, tea, jello, broth diluted juice, water crystal light.  Haven't had any problem so far.  Though I did catch myself gulping down water tonight as I did in my old life.
lynnc99
on 4/10/11 12:03 pm
Great news! Just keep on doing what you are supposed to do, and if one day seems rough, just aim to make the next day a little better!

Be sure to give yourself plenty of rest and take walks!
sandy L.
on 4/10/11 1:51 pm - Altoona, PA
Welcome to the Losers Bench and your journey.  Glad to hear you're home and drinking, drinking and drinking.  Good Luck.

Nicole0216
on 4/10/11 9:02 pm - Lancaster, PA
wonderful news. sip and walk. and remember follow the rules your surgeon gives you this is vital to your suc cess
Lisa H.
on 4/10/11 9:10 pm - Whitehall, PA
 Congrats and welcome to the other side!! You WILL get sick if you continue to gulp, so make sure you sip sip sip!  

My tracker

hers 

Maura M.
on 4/10/11 9:25 pm - Yardley, PA
Wecome to the other side!  LIke everyone has said - follow the rules, don't experiment and you'll be amazed at the results!
Maura

bvohl
on 4/10/11 11:12 pm
Awesome!! Welcome to the loser's bench! You will do great!

Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Sara E.
on 4/10/11 11:57 pm - Pennsylvania Furnace, PA
Welcome to the losers bench!
walk, walk, walk...sip, sip, sip!

Sara

CHRISTINA REAMS
on 4/11/11 12:37 am - PA
congrats on making it.I am now on day three at home and things are a little hardr.I have no pain.But am Tired and can not get my protein down.How is the protein going for you?
Christina

Dee2011
on 4/11/11 1:56 pm - PA
Christina,

I made a protien shake this morning and got it down in about an hour.  I just kept sipping it till it was gone.  I might say though it did not taste as good as it did pre surgery.  I'm going to try a different flavor tomorrw.  Sorry to hear things are harder for you since you've been home.  Sure hope that improves for you.  Keep me posted.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views